Microsoft Official Course (MOC)
Course WS-012T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS
За Курса (About this Course):
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who have experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to prepare professionals for planning, implementing, and managing environments that include Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads. The course covers how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills):
- Describe the foundational principles of Azure IaaS, including compute, storage, and networking.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity in Hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
- Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
- Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019, and configure networking, storage, and security.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- This three-day course is intended for IT Professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and secure virtual machines that are running on Windows Server 2019. Secondarily, this course benefits any role that involves administrative and operational tasks targeting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workloads.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 3 работен дни (09:00 – 17:00)
- 24 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 3 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of on-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies (Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces).
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
- Basic understanding security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, SIEM/SOAR).
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
An understanding of the following concepts as related to Windows Server technologies:
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
Windows Server 2019 Administrator
- Може да се сертифицирате в нашия тест център с ваучер с отстъпка от цената на изпит.
Module 1: Introducing Azure Hybrid IaaS with Windows Server 2019
This module describes the principles of Azure IaaS (compute, storage, and networking), and the methods of integrating on-premises environments with Azure and Azure AD (network, file services, management, monitoring, backup and disaster recovery, and identity). The module also introduces hybrid administrative tools (Windows Admin Center, Azure portal, PowerShell, and Azure CLI). As an introductory module, the majority of these topics will be covered in more depth later in the course. Additionally, the module does not cover Windows Server 2019 technologies beyond the topics that are relevant from a hybrid integration standpoint.
Module 2: Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios
This module presents the three primary methods of integrating identity management and authentication in hybrid scenarios; AD DS on Azure VMs, AD DS integrated with Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD DS).
Module 3: Facilitating hybrid management and operational monitoring in hybrid scenarios
This module highlights tools that facilitate hybrid management and operational monitoring, (separate from security-related monitoring, which is covered in module 4), including Windows Admin Center, Azure Arc, Azure Automation, and Azure Monitor.
Module 4: Implementing security solutions in hybrid scenarios
This module describes the primary techniques and services that enhance hybrid security, including Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Azure Monitor/Azure Automation-based solutions for Windows Update Management.
Module 5: Implementing file services in hybrid scenarios
This module describes how to leverage Azure File Services to replace or enhance on-premises Windows file servers. The module covers implementing Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
Module 6: Deploying and configuring Azure VMs
his module describes how to deploy and configure Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019. The module covers how to configure Azure VM networking, storage, and security.
Module 7: Managing and maintaining Azure VMs
This module describes how to manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019. The module describes tools for managing and maintaining Azure VMs, including Windows Admin Center, PowerShell Remoting via the Cloud Shell, the Run Command, serial console, and Azyure policeis via Guest Configuration extension.
Module 8: Planning and implementing migration and recovery services in hybrid scenarios
This module describes how to plan and implement hybrid and cloud only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios by leveraging Windows Server 2019 and Azure services. These services include Azure Migrate, Storage Migration Service, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, and Storage Replica.