Course 20345-2-B: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
20345-2 – for exam 70-345
За Курса (About this Course):
- This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server messaging environment. The course covers how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving and discovery solutions, coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange server. The course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help optimize Exchange Server deployments.
Цели – Какво ще научите (Course Goals/Skills):
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server hardware, virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folders.
- Plan message transport in Exchange Server.
- Plan and deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Design and implement a highly available Exchange Server environment.
- Maintain Exchange Server by using Managed Availability and Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- Plan for messaging security and design and implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) and Microsoft Azure RMS in Exchange Server.
- Design and implement message retention and archiving.
- Design and implement data loss prevention policies, In-Place Hold, and eDiscovery.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence among Exchange Server organizations.
- Plan and implement the upgrade from previous versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2019.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange deployment.
Курсът е предназначен за (Audience):
- The audience for this course includes IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for people in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students taking this course are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2019 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
Формат на курса
Език на курса: български (английски е наличен като опция)
Учебни Метериали: в електронен формат (Учебните материали са на английски), включени в цената с неограничен достъп.
Лабораторна среда: всеки курсист разполага със собствена лаб среда, където се провеждат упражненията, част от курса.
- 5 работни дни (понеделник – петък 09:00 – 17:00)
- 40 уч.ч. обучение (теория и практика) в извънработно време с продължителност 1 седмици
- събота и неделя 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
- понеделник и сряда 19:00 – 23:00
- вторник и четвъртък 19:00 – 23:00
Заявка за издаване на фактура се приема към момента на записването на съответния курс.
Фактура се издава в рамките на 7 дни от потвърждаване на плащането.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
Предпоставки (Изисквания) за Участие (Prerequisites):
- Attended course 20345-1B: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 or have equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Курсът подготвя за следните сертификационни нива
- 70-345 – Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 1: Planning Exchange Server deployments
This module explains the key features of Exchange Server and explains how to gather business requirements. It also explains how to plan for an Exchange Server deployment and the migration of Unified Messaging to Cloud Voicemail.
Module 2: Planning and deploying Exchange Server Mailbox services
This module explains how to plan and implement Exchange Server hardware, Exchange Server virtualization, Azure integration, and public folders.
Module 3: Planning message transport
This module explains how to plan and implement mail routing internally as well as from and to the internet. This module also describes transport-related tasks in the organization.
Module 4: Planning and deploying client access
This module explains how to plan and implement Exchange Server clients, client access, Microsoft Office Online Server, and coexistence of Microsoft SharePoint with Exchange Server. It also explains the design and implementation of external client access.
Module 5: Designing and implementing high availability
This module explains how to plan and implement high availability for Exchange Server. It also explains how to plan for load balancing. Finally, it explains how to plan and implement site resilience.
Module 6: Maintaining Exchange Server
This module explains how to maintain Exchange Server by using Managed Availability and DSC.
Module 7: Designing messaging security
This module explains how to plan for messaging security, and how to design and implement AD RMS and Azure RMS in an Exchange Server organization.
Module 8: Designing and implementing message retention and archiving
This module explains the purpose of archiving and messaging records management. It also explains how to design and implement In-Place archiving and message retention.
Module 9: Designing and implementing messaging compliance
This module explains how to design and implement data loss prevention policies, In-Place Hold, and In-Place eDiscovery.
Module 10: Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
This module explains how to design and implement federation. It also explains how to design coexistence between Exchange Server organizations. Finally, it explains how to design and implement cross-forest mailbox moves.
Module 11: Upgrading to Exchange Server 2019
This module provides an overview of the options you have when choosing to implement Exchange Server 2019, and provides details on how to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016 organization to Exchange Server 2019.
Module 12: Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
This module explains the basics of a hybrid deployment and how to plan for authentication in a hybrid deployment. It also explains how to implement Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Connect, a hybrid development, and advanced functionality for hybrid deployments.