ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
2 Days Training, 1 Day Exam
About this Course:
- This ITIL 4 Specialist course teaches candidates to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled services and products. By the end of this ITIL 4 certification, candidates will understand the main service management activities in the ITIL framework and get certified in ITIL 4 CDS.
- Service design
- Software development
- Software management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Lifetime Access - Video Archive 24/7
Certificate of Course Completion
Lifetime access to a video archive with recording of each individual lecture.
Official internationally recognized certificate for completed training course.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
2 days training, 1 day examor
24 hours of training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
За повече информация използвайте формата за контакт.
Ще се свържем с Вас за потвърждаване на датите.
- Basic IT Knowledge
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
1. ITIL 4 Foundation
- Learn key terms from service management
- Find out how ITIL guidelines can help organizations implement and adapt service management
- Learn the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of a service value system (SVS)
- Understand service value chain activities and how they interact
2. Planning and building a value stream
- Get acquainted with the concepts and challenges related to the organizational structure; integrated / interacting teams; the capabilities, roles and competencies of the teams; the culture and differences in the teams; working with a focus on the client’s needs; employee satisfaction management; the value of positive communications
- Learn about the ‘Shift Left’ approach
- Learn more about SVS resource planning and management
- Understand the interaction and integration between teams: workforce planning; measurement and reporting based on results; the culture of continuous improvement
- Understand the use and value of technology throughout SVS: integrated service management tools; data integration and sharing; reporting and advanced analysis; collaboration and work processes; automation of robotic processes; artificial intelligence and machine learning; continuous integration and delivery / implementation
- Get acquainted with different information models
3. Using the value stream for the design, development and transition of services
4. Use value stream to provide customer support
5. Creation, delivery and maintenance of services
- Practice Test 1 Copy
- Practice Test 2 Copy
- Final Exam 1 Copy
- Final Exam 2 Copy
- Practice Exam 1 Copy
- Practice Exam 2 Copy
- Learn how to coordinate, prioritize, and structure your work and activities to create, deliver, and maintain services, including managing queues and backlogs
- Understand the use and value of the following components throughout SVS: buy vs build considerations; supply options; Integration and Service Management (SIAM)
- Welcome to ITIL 4
- IT service management in the modern world
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- The ITIL SVS
- The four dimensions model
- Key concepts of service management
- Value and value co-creation
- Value co-creation
- Organizations, service providers, service consumers, and other stakeholders
- The service relationship model
- Value: outcomes, costs, and risks