ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
2.5 Days Training, 0.5 Day Exam
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
About this Course:
- This ITIL 4 Specialist course teaches candidates to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled services and products. By the end of this ITIL 4 certification, candidates will understand the main service management activities in the ITIL framework and get certified in ITIL 4 CDS.
- Service design
- Software development
- Software management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
Присъствен (Classroom) Курс в Учебната ни зала или В Офис на Клиент
Онлайн (Online/Virtual) Курс във виртуална зала с инструктор
Course Language Option
You can choose the language in which the training will be conducted – Bulgarian or English. All our instructors are fluent in English.
The training materials are available in electronic format. They can be used online / offline on any device. Lifetime access.
Each student has their own lab environment where the exercises are conducted, part of the course. You do not need to install software on a computer or special hardware requirements.
Participants in a face-to-face format in our Training Center have an individual computer during the training.
At Course Completion:
Letter of Course Attendance
Официален международно признато писмо за участие в обучение.
Към Курса е включен един безплатен Ваучер за Изпит. Ваучер за Изпит/Изпит и Обучение не се предлагат отделно.
- 3 working days (09:00 – 17:00)
2 days training, 1 day exam or24 hours of training (theory and practice) in non-working hours lasting 2 weeks
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:00 – 22:00
Monday and Wednesday 19:00 – 23:00
Tuesday and Thursday 19:00 – 23:00
An application for an invoice is accepted at the time of enrollment in the respective course.
An invoice is issued within 7 days of confirming the payment.
Other ITIL v4 Classes:
Additional Dates can be provided via Chat, Phone or Email. Please contact us.
We will contact you after Enrolment to confirm and discuss the details of the Booking.
- Basic IT Knowledge
The course prepares for the following certification levels
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (Free Exam Included with the Course)
- Welcome to ITIL 4
- IT service management in the modern world
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- The ITIL SVS
- The four dimensions model
- Key concepts of service management
- Value and value co-creation
- Value co-creation
- Organizations, service providers, service consumers, and other stakeholders
- The service relationship model
- Value: outcomes, costs, and risks