Microsoft 365 Certified
Enterprise Administrator Expert
The Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator takes part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. Master these skills today.
If you’d like to be a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, also make sure to complete one of the Microsoft 365 workload administrator certifications coming in January, 2019.
If you have your MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Step 1: Review the skills and knowledge required to certify.
Step 2: Train for certification exams.*
- Find classroom and online training
- Explore more training on Microsoft Learn
Step 3: Take a practice exam.
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests are coming soon
Step 4: Schedule your exams and get certified.
- Schedule to take Exam MS-100
- Schedule to take Exam MS-101
*Classroom and online training options will be added when available.
Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Skills and knowledge
Candidates who earn an Enterprise Administrator certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- add and configure additional domains
- configure user identities for new domain name
- configure workloads for new domain name
- design domain name configuration
- set primary domain name
- verify custom domain
- plan for Microsoft 365 on-premises Infrastructure
- plan identity and authentication solution
- configure subscription and tenant roles and workload settings
- evaluate Microsoft 365 for organization
- plan and create tenant
- upgrade existing subscriptions to Microsoft 365
- monitor license allocations
- manage service health alerts
- create & manage service requests
- create internal service health response plan
- monitor service health
- configure and review reports, including BI, OMS, and Microsoft 365 reporting
- schedule and review security and compliance reports
- schedule and review usage metrics
- identify data to be migrated and method
- identify users and mailboxes to be migrated and method
- plan migration of on-prem users and groups
- import PST Files
This post is also available in: English (Английски)