Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt
18 ноември 2021 @ 08:00 - 22 ноември 2021 @ 17:00 EET
An event every month that begins at 08:00 on day 18 of the month, repeating until 21 октомври, 2022
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt plays a critical role in Six Sigma projects. Black Belts are responsible as project managers for the ultimate result of these projects. This intensive Lean
Six Sigma Black Belt course trains you to perform the role of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and successfully execute Six Sigma projects.
The comprehensive curriculum takes a practical and problem solving approach to cover the data driven D-M-A-I-C improvement cycle as defined in the International Lean Six Sigma
Body Of Knowledge (ILSSBOK). Various Statistical and Business Improvement tools help you to understand the flow and process of the methodology.
- Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement
● Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases
● Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes
● Use the key tools to solve practical business problems
● Lead small Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects