Microsoft 365 Certified
Messaging Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
Step 1: Review the skills and knowledge required to certify.
- Exam details for Exam MS-200
- Exam details for Exam MS-201
- Exam details for Exam MS-202 (transition exam for people who have passed Exam 70-345)
Step 2: Train for certification exams.*
- Find classroom and online training
- Explore more training on Microsoft Learn
Step 3: Take a practice exam.
- Microsoft Official Practice Tests are coming soon
Step 4: Schedule your exam and get certified.
- Schedule to take Exam MS-200
- Schedule to take Exam MS-201
- Schedule to take Exam MS-202
*Classroom and online training options will be added when available.
Exam MS-202: Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator Certification Transition
This exam is intended only for candidates who have taken Exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. If you have not taken Exam 345, you will not earn a certification by taking this exam. MS-202 retires on July 31, 2019.
Skills and knowledge
Candidates who earn a Messaging Administrator certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- plan mailbox database requirements
- create mailbox databases
- configure mailbox databases
- troubleshoot mailbox databases
- plan DAG settings and members
- create a DAG
- manage DAG members
- deploy and manage site resilience
- test a database and datacenter failover scenario
- troubleshoot DAG problems
- evaluate Exchange services health
- plan namespaces
- plan high availability for client access
- configure virtual directories and URLs
- configure client access policies
- configure global Outlook Web App (OWA) policies
- configure Autodiscover for Exchange
- troubleshoot client access connectivity problems
- manage Exchange certificates lifecycle
- plan backup and recovery strategy
- implement and perform backups
- restore servers, databases, and mailboxes
- plan Exchange Server installation
- prepare Active Directory (AD) for Exchange
- install and update Exchange services
This post is also available in: English (Английски)