The new CCNP Security certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in security technologies. CCNP Security now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your security infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Security program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
To earn CCNP Security, you pass two exams: a core exam and a security concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 300-701), focuses on your knowledge of security infrastructure.
- You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies(SCOR).
- The core exam is also the qualifying exam for the CCIE Security certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses. Choose your CCNP Security concentration exam from these options:
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF 300-710)
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE 300-715)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA 300-720)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA 300-725)
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO 300-735)
|300-710 SNCF||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|
|300-715 SISE||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|
|300-720 SESA||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|
|300-725 SWSA||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|
|300-730 SVPN||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|
|300-735 SAUTO||Overview||Exam Topics||Study Material||Practice|